Register – Start
It is really that simple to start your studies with BMT College. You will be able to start with your studies immediately, once you are registered and we have received your first payment.
How to register with BMT College.
- Click on the Apply Now button and complete the application form.
- Our registration team will verify your details and check if you qualify for the programme you applied for.
- We will e-mail you the electronic registration forms if your application is approved.
- Complete the electronic registration form directly online to finalise your registration.
- The registration team will send you an official registration letter, your study calendar, student number and log-in details for the Virtual Campus.
How to start your studies with BMT College
- Make the first payment to activate your Virtual Campus profile.
- Log in on the Virtual Campus using your unique student and ID number.
- Complete the induction/orientation quiz.
- Start your studies.
Do you qualify to study with BMT College
Each programme has its own entry requirements, but in short, for the Diploma you will need matric (National Senior Certificate) and for the Advanced Diploma you will need an NQF level 6 qualification (Diploma) or higher.
If you do not have matric, you can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if you have relevant work experience, for entry into the qualification.
If you are unsure if you qualify to study with BMT College, click on Contact Us or call us on 0117080159, explain your situation, and we will consult you on your study options with BMT College.
What is needed to study with BMT College
- You will need access to a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone that can connect you to our online Virtual Campus.
- Access to the internet to log-in on the Virtual Campus, download your study material, attend Zoom sessions, and complete your assignments online. (You will need about 1-2gb of data per month for your studies with BMT College.)
- Prescribed textbooks can be ordered as electronic copies directly from the publishers, or as hard copies from various textbook suppliers. You can also buy second-hand textbooks from previous students (links will be provided).