BMT College is the owner of this website.
If you have any questions or queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
- Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing. You may not frame this website.
- Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you can visit this website.
- Accurate information. You promise only to give this website accurate information, browse the content, and make legitimate enquiries and enrolments.
- Ownership. Our third-party licensors or we own all rights on this website.
- Trademarks. All our trademarks are our property, and you may not use them without permission. All other trademarks are their respective owner’s property.
- Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without permission. Any unauthorised use of this site and the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Own risk. You use this website at your own risk, and we make no warranties.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- Direct damages are limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.